Ethereum and Coinbase Cofounders Included Into The List Of The Most Influential Young People In Business
Fortune Magazine published an annual rating of 40 Under 40, which collects the most influential business men in the world under 40 years. French President Emmanuel Macron ranked first, but the most notable event was the entry into the top ten of Ethereum creater Vitalik Buterin and CEO Coinbase Brian Armstrong.
At the same time, Buterin and Armstrong, 23 and 34 years old respectively, shared the 10th place between them. Last year, Vitalik Buterin was on the 31st line of the Fortune rating, while for Armstrong this is the first appearance on the list.
According to the authors of the rating, Buterin and Armstrong are no less successful entrepreneurs than the head of Snapchat Evan Spiegel and co-founder of Airbnb Brian Ceski.
Headed 39-year-old French President Emmanuelle Macron. The second place ranked by the founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg, the third - the founders of the largest Chinese taxi service Didi Chuxing Cheng Wei and Jin Liu.
The top ten places in the Fortune 40 Under 40 2017:
- President of France Emmanuel Macron, 39 years old.
- Founder and CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg, 33 years old.
- The founders of the taxi service Didi Chuxing Cheng Wei (35 years old) and Jin Liu (39 years old).
- The founders of Airbnb are Brian Chesky (35 years old), Nathan Blecharczyk (34 years old) and Joe Gebbia (35 years old).
- Prime Minister of Ireland Leo Varadkar, 38 years old.
- Cofounders of the payment service Stripe Patrick Collinson (28 years old) and John Collinson(27 years old).
- Living tennis legend Serena Williams, 35 years old.
- Cofounders of the Lyft taxi service are Logan Green (33 years old) and John Zimmer (33 years old).
- CEO of restaurant holding Restaurant Brands International, Daniel Schwartz, 36 years old.
- Creator Ethereum Vitalik Butterin, CEO of Coinbase Brian Armstrong.